Home » News And Updates » WPE PRO Detour - price increased

User Image

Diablo

Administrator

WPE PRO Detour's price is increased by 20 euro. The program now costs 50 euro. You want reason for this? When i released WPE PRO 64 bit, i gave my word that if the program gets popular, i will create a new WPE PRO that can read the packets decrypted. And i did as i promised, WPE PRO Detour was released months later. And as allways, i make sure i sell it to the right people. By now many people asked for it, but they can't work with it. That's why i denied every request. Do you think i will sell you a program and then teach you the basics of machine code(asm) and all of the stuff that you need so you can work with the program? No. I'm here to sell the program only to people who already have that knowledge. But with the time i realized that such people can do even better than i did, so they wont bother buying my program. Well in that case WPE PRO Detour will be sold as a source code, and it's price will be 50 euro. Which is still pretty cheap compared to the functionality that it has. The one who purchases WPE PRO Detour has gets the source code and all rights to re-sell disribute the program as much as he wants.

Posted 367 days ago

You must be logged in to reply in this topic.